Wednesday, April 18, 2012

216

I just liberated 216 photos off the camera onto my computer.

Oops!

It's not like I was holding them hostage. I'd say 70% of the photos are on my laptop. They weren't deleted off the camera and therefore hadn't made it onto my desktop. Which is where ALL of my photos are stored.

Yes, it's our camera.

But they're mostly my pictures.

Bill has been known to snap a few pictures. But I'm the photographer in the family. Or at least I hog the camera. Most of the pictures are of flowers, butterflies and Needtobreathe. I'm not sure Bill wants all the photos that I take.

I store them on my computer. If there are photos he's taken, he puts them into his Photo Bucket account. The files still end up on my computer.

It's how we share.

Back to the 216 photos that I liberated. Did you read my post from the other day? Those pictures were actually already in my blog archives, yet it still took me four years to publish them!!

Here are a few things I blogged about, but never showed you the pictures.

Uncle Bill holding Spencer.

Uncle Bill helping to dress Spencer in the outfit from Uncle Bill (it says, "I'm a Classic")
Uncle Bill was commenting on what a grip the little guy has!!


The buttermilk cake with butter cream frosting and coconut that I made for Easter.

Our wine stock. It was empty, so we refilled it. Bill said, "Take a picture! Every spot is filled." So I took a picture.
I can't promise I'll do a better job posting photos with my posts, but I'll keep trying! At least I remember to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment