Saturday, April 14, 2012

lost in time on a Saturday

Bill and I worked really hard yesterday. He worked on the Corvette and I worked on the hallway. Today, we shared the workload of cleaning the house.

But it has still allowed for a lazy Saturday. I have no idea what time it is, nor do I care. We are watching a multitude of specials on the Titanic. We are also waiting for our friend Heather W. to make her fourth appearance (third in the last month) for another comedy show here in our fair city.

I'm going to use a recipe that our other friend Heather E. (we know a lot of Heathers... but it's not like the movie) gave me. It's pasta, spinach, tomatoes, and northern beans. Oh, and there's some cheese in there too.

Since it's a lazy Saturday, I still haven't removed any photos from my camera.

I"m enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment