Friday, April 20, 2012

the one good thing

It's Friday. That's not the only good thing about today, so I'll continue to list them in order to try and be positive.

It's Bill birthday. We had a birthday cookie (cake will be served later).

I got my hair cut (or "got my hairs did", as Bill likes to say). It's always cuter when someone else styles it.

We're going to eat at one of our favorite places, the Rockford Corner Bar. They're famous for their chili dogs. Then we're going to go bowling. It will be fun! We're going with a couple of our friends, so I'm sure everyone will have a great time. I'm taking my camera, so maybe by next year I'll have posted some of those photos.

The reason I'm trying to be positive is because it's rainy. Yuck. And because Google decided that the best way to make everyone happy was to change the look of the blog. I'm not against change. But why? What was wrong with the old look? The new look is making use of a lot of empty space by keeping it empty. How does that make my blog better? Of course, you don't see any of this blank space unless you are a blogger on Google too.

At least until Google decides they should change the look of the published side of the blog too.

I sent them feedback. Threatening to take my creativity to another blog. I'm sure they will respond accordingly.

I'm in a mood and this did not help it.

I'm trying desperately to get out of the mood because it's Bill's birthday. There's nothing worse than fighting on a birthday/holiday with your loved one.

Where's the sun? That would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment