Tuesday, May 1, 2012

babies out of the wood work

It's baby time!

My cousin Laura and her husband Dave just had their baby girl, Addy. 

Our friend Julie and her husband Peter just had their baby boy, Joseph.

A couple who sits behind us in church just had their baby.

A friend, through a friend, is due at the end of May. I wonder if she'll go early. It is her third (boy), so it could happen! But I know she doesn't want it to.

And let's remember Spencer who came early!

Is anyone else expecting a baby???

Let me be very clear, we are not. Don't get excited by this post.

I just wanted to comment on all the babies being born. We are very happy as "Aunt Em and Uncle Bill". Remember? You can send them to visit once they're eight years old, with a two weeks notice, and only one child at a time please.


It's how we roll.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment