Saturday, May 12, 2012

ice cream and pirates

No, I'm not talking about baseball.

We just had vanilla ice cream, with homemade hot fudge sauce and strawberries. I added chopped pecans. 

Ooh boy was it yummy. It's just a hint of summer. 

No, the strawberries weren't local, but they were still delicious.

Now we're watching a certain Pirates of the Caribbean movie. 

Johnny Depp is just so good as Jack Sparrow.

It's okay if you don't agree. I hope we can agree to disagree.

Remember when I told you that I have in my possession a first print (English) edition of the Neverending Story? I'm about halfway through it. The first part is portrayed very well in the movie. The second half has proven to be an entirely different story and I'm enjoying it.

Just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment