Thursday, May 17, 2012

a week of sandwiches

"National" Sandwich week.

DayTwo

(I didn't blog about Day One, Bill and I had cheeseburgers)

We had the Mini Italian Subs that I made last week for lunch today.

In case you want to check out what we did last year, you can start by clicking here.

I have a conference this weekend, so Bill and I won't be having sandwiches together every day. Plus, Sandwich Week isn't Monday - Friday. I guess I could have made it M-F since it's not an official holiday here in the U.S. but I didn't. So we'll just make do (or sandwiches) and live accordingly. Whatever that means.

I plan on having a sandwich for breakfast; an egg, cheese and croissant sandwich. That way, in case they don't serve sandwiches for dinner, I'll have already taken care of it. Saturday will also be questionable. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment