Thursday, May 3, 2012

more to countdown

It's time for random post Thursday!

Okay, if I could make that have some alliteration it would sound better. But I can't. Wait, how's this?

Thoroughly thrilling Thursday things

That's better.

We have our grill!!!

It will be several weeks until we get the new patio furniture. But since we haven't had patio furniture we won't miss having it. We are very excited about the grill. It's purr-dy.

I should have taken a picture, but now it's tucked away under the old (actually new, we bought it close to the end of last summer) grill cover.

I'll take some grilling photos, action shots when Bill breaks it in.

That won't be today because he's headed to Detroit. I don't know when it will be.

**********

You know how much I love t-shirts. Here's one that I think is super clever.

Tulip Time Festival is going to be disappointing in terms of tulips in bloom. Here's the link so you can read the full article. I love the shirt. It made me laugh when I saw it this morning. This is good marketing.

**********

The summer Olympics are slowly approaching. I saw a countdown the other day. Eighty-five days from today. Yippee!! I enjoy the Olympics.

********** 


I'm trying to think if there's anything else to talk about. But I think that's it. That's all I wanted to post. Completely random, but not nearly as long as random posts could be...


Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment