Friday, May 25, 2012

good friends

It's nice to catch up with long time friends. Of course it's nice to catch up with short time friends too. 

I've heard, in a couple of different settings, how important community is. How important it is to us as humans to be surrounded by others. How it's not healthy to live a life alone.

I couldn't agree more.

But I'm an extrovert.

I leave a group of friends, or even just one friend, and I'm full of energy. I don't know how you can't be excited after having seen friends. It's good. It's healthy for the soul. 

I've found being alone is also recharging for the soul. But overall, I still agree with the statement about being in community. Which is why I always invite (or quiz) my readers to come and visit. I really would be happy to fix you dinner. Let's sit and laugh and catch up. 

Thanks Heather O. for the warm fuzzies and for reminding me how important you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment