Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sandwich week update and finale

On Sunday, I had a croissant sandwich. It was at the luncheon for the Confirmation Class. I crashed their party. 


Okay, not really, but in some ways I felt like I did. I didn't help with Confirmation (okay, I helped once). I helped with youth group. Chandra asked me if I could be there for the luncheon to help her watch Addison. Since I was planning on crashing, er, being there I said of course.


They had a great spread! I chose ham and American cheese for my sandwich.

I think I put some lettuce on it too.


Yesterday, Bill made delicious chicken sandwiches. He put them on garlic bread. They also included tomato, roasted red pepper, Munster and Provolone. 


To end the week, tonight I had a classic B.L.T. with a side of corn on the cob. My favorite summer meal. Maybe next year I'll plan a little better for having more variety in sandwiches. Or not.


I was amused that both the conference and the luncheon had sandwiches. It's not typical of our conference, so I would have never guessed. As for the luncheon, I had only hoped they would have a good spread. The sandwiches were just a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment