Friday, May 4, 2012

May the 4th be with you

My mom, sister (with new baby) and I met at Grandma's house today. We went out to lunch with her and the aunts.

The whole ride there, I was thinking about family and thought I'd write a post about it.

That was twelve hours ago. I don't remember what I was going to say. Something profound and likely poetic, I'm sure.

I got distracted by the cuteness that is my nephew. He makes the best faces. Of course I took photos. And yes, they're still on the camera. It gives me something to post later when I finally get to them. 

Yup, that's all I've got. I haven't slept very well the last two nights. Bill and I both had sore throats the other day, but by this morning I was really feeling better. All day I felt fine. Now, my nose is pretty runny/stuffy. How is that possible? Do you know what I'm talking about?

I'm going to bed. I'd promise a better post tomorrow, but I don't want to be held accountable for that kind of disappointment.

One last thing regarding the title of this post: I heard it on the radio this morning and that is what my brain chose to remember. I think it's amusing, being a Star Wars fan. How have I never heard this before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment