Friday, May 18, 2012

in the 'Zoo

I am in the city of Kalamazoo (you must pronounce it with emphasis on the "zoo") for a Quota Conference. You may recall I've been to exotic places in the name of Quota. Dubuque, Iowa most recently. Vancouver, Canada in the summer of 2010. Traverse City, Frankenmuth and East Tawas are a few of the other places (oh, I almost forgot St. Louis, Missouri).

I took the long forty-five minute drive down here earlier today. I was able to meet up with a former youth group student, Maria. She is attending Kalamazoo College and since they're on tri-mesters, she's still in school until June 6th. We had ice cream. I'm guessing I walked a total of three miles. 


Our Conference began with Spa night which was perfect since I did all that walking. Now it's time to get some rest because tomorrow will be a long day full of bylaws, policies, procedures and all that other Conference stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment