Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday randomness

There are a couple things on my mind, so in the random fashion, I'll blog about all of them.

Ellen. I love her show. She is funny and I know that the best thing is laughter. I easily fall out of the routine of watching her during the summer, but once her new season starts, I find it easy to get back into watching. I also like watching her because she's so honest and true. She (like me) does not read the tabloids and questions her guests out of her own curiosity, not out of what everyone else is asking.

Bullying. Ellen addresses this constantly. I have found it very difficult working with the youth, that they are feeling so bad about themselves that they turn to things like cutting. Bullying is often the cause. I urge all the youth out there to find someone to talk to. You are not alone.

Quiet Tuesday Morning shopping. It was so quiet at Meijer this morning, I wondered if they were actually open. They were. It was pleasant for sure.

New Album release day. Needtobreathe's new album, "The Reckoning" is on the shelves today. I tried going to buy it on my way to Meijer, but it was too early. I'm hoping Bill will take me out after dinner to purchase it. As big of a fan as I am of Needtobreathe, I think I'll be watching them from afar. They are popular and tickets are no longer the cheap $10 or $12. I'll always be a fan, but don't care to get lost in the crowd. I liked it better when the shows were small and intimate. *sigh* At least I can still buy their cd.

That's it. If you have any thoughts on any of these subjects, you know I love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. You know theres a little thing called iTunes where you can instantly download music that you like, right at 12:01 on the day it comes out, right?

    ReplyDelete