Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the full moon theory strikes again

This time it strikes the Credit Union. Yup, even they feel the strange-ness that occurs during a full moon.

The phones stopped working.

They couldn't print any Cashier's checks when drawn off a Money Market account, yet when drawn from other accounts, they printed just fine.

The voicemail stopped working (that probably coincides with the phones not working).

And I needed something to blog about.

Bill's been making fabulous dinners and I'm very thankful that he has taken this upon himself without complaining. While it's been mostly burgers... they've been delicious and I haven't had to fix them. I'll be back to cooking next week and I'm already thinking about my menus... Now that it's cooling off outside, I can bring on the oven baked, warm-you-up, comfort foods.

Outside of painting, not much has been going on. I've missed the new episodes of Ellen. I had to just let that go. I'll watch them when I can. Otherwise, life goes on. She makes me laugh, but painting is making me money. Ellen will still be on next week.

Hopefully this wasn't too bad of a read. I think I've inhaled too many paint fumes...

No comments:

Post a Comment