Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Tuesday, A delicious dinner, and work work work

What a day!

Bill and I have both been working like... well, you can decide. We've been working a lot and with our noses to the grindstones, that is for sure. Since we finished painting the Credit Union, I thought I'd be able to catch up. Instead I feel like I'm falling further and further behind. November is looking open.

If you've emailed me, you likely haven't received a response from me.

If you messaged me on Facebook, similar. In fact that's even worse, because I have to do something to see that I haven't written back. I'm still keeping up with the blog. So at least you know what's going on in my life. It feels a little one-sided.

So call me. Let's make plans to have dinner. I still have lots of new recipes to try.

Like tonight's dinner; ravioli with a spicy, butter-garlic sauce. Simple and delicious. And spicy. I can tone down the spice if you aren't into it.

Tomorrow, spicy beans to go on nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment