Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spam-A-Lot, shuffle and painters

Today, I took my iPod with me while I painted. I have now listened to all 299 songs on my iPod. Okay, so 299 isn't a lot but it has taken me three years to get through all of them on shuffle. Not just listening to the different playlists or going through every song. Nope, there are those of us who have some weird ambition to listen to all of them on shuffle.

Now, back to the 299 part. Three years ago we gave our Mac to my parents who then were able to join the 21st century and get email (and internet access). That was wonderful. But before I could update my iPod and put more music on it, Bill announced that he had cleared it off. It was ready to go to my parents. Bummer. So I have been stuck with 299 songs. We were unable to replace our Mac. That was sad.

But the songs are interesting for sure. From Christmas songs to Spam-A-Lot it has been fun listening to them on shuffle.

While I was painting, a man wandered around the corner and stood in the doorway. For some reason he looked like a painter. My guess was correct because then he said, "Hm, painting. I'm a painter." I have no idea how I knew that, but it was a good guess. He didn't linger for long, but he sure made me nervous. I mean, he's a professional painter. I've painted a lot, but I don't do it for a living. This is just for extra cash. I was actually surprised it took this long for an actual painter to come into the Credit Union.

At any rate, it's another late night. There is banana bread in the oven and I have to go make the struesel topping for it. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment