Wednesday, September 28, 2011

spill the beans

Oops! I spilled the beans.

Literally. I didn't tell a secret that no one else knew. No, I spilled the beans while I was rinsing them. I'm making spicy beans.

It smells really good. I'm excited.

And hungry.

And excited to be hungry.

And hungry to be excited.

It really smells good.

We'll be putting the beans on nachos. I'll let you know how they taste.

Check out the recipe, you might like them (again a shout out to Shannon for getting me hooked on PW).

Editor's note: I did not find the beans to be spicy. The cook time (and the fact that I removed the seeds) helped tone down the jalapenos that the recipe uses. The beans are delicious on nacho chips. It makes a lot, so feed your family of seven or be ready to have tons of leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment