Saturday, September 10, 2011

"A" is for almost finished...

Painting that is. Okay, I'm taking the "A" is for too far. I should have moved on to "B" and "C" but I didn't, so I'll finish the week with one last "A".

We painted more today. Bill and I worked hard and we worked from 8:30a-8p. We stopped and ate some Subway for lunch, but other than that we didn't stop to rest.

Here are some things I do when I paint:
I stand on the counters and sit on the floors to paint
It's fun. And call me lazy, but it's how I work.

My hand started going numb like Bill's does. Repetitive stress syndrome, yay. I have my wrist wrapped up and am looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow.

I don't like blue tape. It hoovers beyond anything. I can cut in like a pro and it irks me when I pull of the tape only to see paint seeped through behind it, no matter how much I press the tape into whatever it is I'm taping off. It becomes more of a hassle to tape than to just cut in. Although my wrist is feeling the cutting in...

We're hoping to be finished by Friday. We won't be able to go in at all on Tuesday, so we'll see how we do. I'll keep you posted! (Because I'm sure you're all on the edges of your seats waiting to see if and when we will get this done, there's nothing more exciting. Don't worry, TV returns in just a couple more weeks. Then you'll have to force yourself to check my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment