Sunday, September 4, 2011

euchre with the parents

This is going to be an interesting post. Why? You ask, because we're currently playing euchre. As in, I'm sitting at the table with my laptop on my, er lap, typing away. While the cards are shuffled and dealt around me. It's already taken me two rounds to type this much (I just took a trick with a Queen).

I've blogged about euchre before. If you can find the post, you win a prize!

Oh wait, no you won't. I just forgot for a moment that I'm not Pioneer Woman and I don't give things away. Because I'm poorer than she is. If I could give something away I would. No, wait don't leave. I'll give you a free dinner. There. That's a good prize (and I mean it. You just have to come here or invite us to wherever you are and I'll cook).

Bill fixed his big breakfast and it was, as usual, delicious. After that we played a round of euchre. It's Mom and me vs. Dad and Bill. The men won two out of three rounds this afternoon. Currently Mom and I are up one round and we're in the middle of the second (and the score is 6-5). I'm getting yelled at because this is only slightly distracting. So go google euchre if you don't know what it is and if you do, I know you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment