Monday, May 23, 2011

missed one

Yup, I missed another Sunday. This was easy to do since we were pretty busy. We went back to Trinity UMC (the one I worked as Nursery Attendant and we attended when we lived there), we went to lunch and then we left to get out of the way. Bill and I drove around and took pictures (the camera is charging as I type this) and we used every minute of that battery. I can't wait to see the pictures on a big screen.

Then we returned the rental car and waited for the flight home journey.

And now you can try reading our "Blah, Blah, Blog". We have to work on it and we're pretty tired, but it has to be the easiest (or not) way for us to share our adventures. Especially for those of you who read both of our blogs. Now you can read both, but when we do something together, you only have to read one blog.

And I'll get pictures up here asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment