Sunday, May 1, 2011

This little piggy...

I love the smell of bacon. It is wonderful.

It's Sunday, so that means Bill's Big Sunday Breakfast. The bacon was perfect. He couldn't have made it any better. It was crispy, and golden brown (in that pork sort of way). Mmmm bacon...

Pork, the other white meat, was one of my favorite ad campaigns. Of course it didn't hurt that it used Aaron Copeland's "Appalachian Spring" one of my favorite musical pieces of all time. And then I met Bill. He can make the best pork chop ever. We are trying our hardest to keep all the American Pig Farmer's in business.

I have also always loved ribs.

I don't want to try pig snout. Sorry, I draw the line somewhere. And I am not a fan of jello. I wasn't a fan of jello before I found out that pigs' hooves are used to make gelatin and I didn't become a fan after finding out that fact.

So minus the gross parts of the animal, I love all the meat found in a swine.

Now I'm hungry. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment