Friday, May 20, 2011

from "hot-lanta" to "slow-vannah"

We are spending the weekend with friends we haven't seen for almost nine years. I will have plenty of pictures to post on Monday. I may have "borrowed" a brand new Mac to post this. I would have asked permission, but the owner is still at work. I'm sure she'll forgive me (I hope). If so, you won't hear from me until Monday. Otherwise, maybe I'll be able to blog this weekend.

We're thinking of seafood for dinner tonight. We met our sandwich week "quota" by the way (I'm sure all my readers were keeping tabs). I made a "club Em" for our lunch yesterday, I had a grilled cheese sandwich on Wednesday night (when we went out for dinner for Skylar's birthday), and we took salami sandwiches with us today. Yay for sandwich week!

No comments:

Post a Comment