Monday, May 2, 2011

Bill's post

I am dedicating this post to my dear husband mostly because he suggested it. He told me to grab the camera and take a picture of his office.

Here it is.

Do you notice anything?

F.S.S. He too has Flat-Surface Syndrome. Only I can help.


No I can't. Who am I kidding? I just cleaned off my desk last week and it's already accumulated three separate piles. I give up. (Notice I do not have any photos of my desk...)

Here's to F.S.S. and to no known website that can cure it. Pile it on, and then clean it off.

3 comments:

  1. O.M.G. That picture is making my OCD twitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, I just try not to look in there... luckily I can't see it from my office. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea what it's doing to mine... I shredded almost 200 pages of documents today. It made me happy.

    ReplyDelete