Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pictures! Hey, I promised...

I know, try not to be shocked. Part of the reason that I actually loaded the pictures is that all I have to do is take the memory stick out of my camera and insert it directly into my laptop. Ta-da! Easy-peasy. Without further ado, here are the butterflies and a few other pics from our beautiful day at Meijer Gardens.

 Butterflies + an amazing camera = great shot
 Check out the palm in the ball in front of the large leaf...
 I enjoyed trying to use my photography skills. What do you think?
 How many butterflies do you see?
 Bright colors blooming in the conservatory, gorgeous!
It's still mostly brown, and there was still snow on the ground behind me, but I had to take a picture of the waterfall. I don't remember it being here…?

After we were finished walking around, we browsed through the gift shop. Nancy found a book on Michigan Day Trips. We have the next seven or eight years planned out.

It was a great day. I'm thankful for friends, butterflies and philanthropists (Fred Meijer).

No comments:

Post a Comment