Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday

We went to the conservatory at the Bellagio this morning. Then we drove over to Ethel M's for free chocolate and a walk around their botanical garden. Here are a few pictures from the Bellagio.

 I think they had every spring bulb nature has to offer on display.
 Tulips and daisies and lots of color.
 Even the Lady Bugs were made out of flowers (chrysanthemums). 
 It's not a painting, it's a work of art made out of foliage. It was amazing! 
(The woman was refreshing the plants.)
Emily, Judy, and Heather outside the Bellagio with Paris in the background. Bonjour!

I'm off to make homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow. Later tonight, we'll be going back out to Fremont Street. We're going to celebrate Bill's birthday a few days early since Easter happens to be the same day. It's going to be crowded for sure. I doubt I'll take my camera because of how crowded it will be.

I'm thankful for creative gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment