Saturday, June 18, 2011

yum's the word

I let my Dad drive my new car today. I think he liked it. I ended the ride by saying, "You don't have to buy a Ford, but now at least you've driven one."

We ate dinner at a pizza place that was amazing! It's a franchise so check them out, Greek's Pizzeria, maybe you want one near you! Mom, Dad, Cyndi and I shared the "House Gourmet", yum! Jerry, Chas, Daphne and Dayton all had a cheese. We shared bread sticks too, they came with spicy cheese (yum!) and marinara. Then, even though it was pouring rain and had cooled off considerably, we walked across the street to the Handels' ice cream. And then had to stand outside under the narrow awning to eat it. But it's ice cream, so it was worth it. I had chocolate pecan, yum!

Just to top it off, mom made me poached eggs for breakfast, yum! It's not Bill's big breakfast, but I didn't have to make it so it was yummy. Yum. It was a yummy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment