Monday, June 6, 2011

the five "f's"

I owe everything to Ford or 5/3 Bank. Yikes! It's not five "f's", but there's a five and two "f's" so it's close enough. Hey, you come up with 365 titles to 365 blogs and tell me it's easy...

I digress.

This excludes utilities. And other expenses. So just our major debt is held in those two corporations.

Quick, go buy stock in both of them. Please.

With regards to the new car, the 2011 Ford Fusion. I like it. I really, really like it. It's the first Ford I have ever owned. Less than two weeks into it and I am happy. I like the way it drives, I like the way it feels, and over all I like it. I have only one small and very minor complaint and that is the visor is either all the way to the windshield or it's sort of in my face. The way the clip is manufactured, there's not an "in-between" spot. But that's what sunglasses are for, and I think my complaint is too minor to even care about. But it was worth mentioning in my blog.

5/3 has pretty much all of our other assets. If either of them ever go under we are either really screwed or really lucky. I'm not sure. But I feel better about being debt-free than I ever have been. Even if it feels like we are still playing catch-up from Bill's two weeks in-between jobs. I know we are luckier than most people and I thank God and count my blessings every day.

I don't know if this is a plug for either company or if I told you too much. It's just what is on my desk in front of me and since I needed something to blog about (I'm halfway through the year) this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment