Monday, June 27, 2011

ain't no sunshine...

All last week while Bill was gone, it was cloudy and rainy. For about fifteen minutes on Friday night the sky teased us with a peak of blue sky. Then it was quickly covered back up by clouds. On Saturday morning I woke up to gorgeous blue skies and sun. But I already blogged about that, so I'll fast forward.

Yesterday was another sunny day. All day long it was sunny and not too hot. The perfect summer weather. This morning started out partly sunny and then the clouds rolled in. With the clouds came the rain. And here I sit, looking out at another gray, rainy day. Most of the people I talk to; neighbors, friends, people at church, have all given up on watching the weather. Three different opinions, three different forecasts, and none of them are correct.

It's Monday. I hope this week bring more sun (I really don't mind the rain, it's less I have to water the plants, I just prefer a good variety, not clouds every day for an entire week, aren't we punished enough in the winter???) and I know the heat is coming. It's been nice to not have to run the a/c. Welcome Summer. It's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment