Thursday, March 20, 2014

winter vs. spring

Was I sneaky enough? I wanted to post the picture of the flowers Bill sent. But by the time I got home last night, I didn't have time to plug my phone into my computer and load the picture, and the post it to my blog. I did it just now instead and back posted (dated?) it. 

That really was what I was thankful for yesterday.

Today is the first day of spring! The first thing I saw when I looked out the window was…

Green grass?

No

Flowers blooming?

Nope

Buds on trees?

Not even close

What I saw this morning, freshly fallen on our deck, was snow.

Not a lot, just a dusting. Then the sun came out and melted it away.

The sun went behind clouds again. But that didn't stop Molly and I from walking to Jersey Junction (from her house) to celebrate her passing her driver's test and the first day of spring.

I'm thankful that it wasn't so cold that we didn't want to walk there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment