Sunday, March 23, 2014

It'll make you jump

Our Sr. High and Jr. High youth groups went to SkyZone tonight. If you don't know what that is, think trampolines. "Rooms" of squares of trampolines.

One of my students said that when she goes, she's tired after ten minutes. 

We had one hour of jump time.

She wasn't kidding. Once I got out there and started jumping, I was ready for a break. I stopped and it had been seven minutes. Am I that out of shape?

I don't think so, jumping just takes that much out of you.

I wonder how sore I'll be tomorrow…

I went back out there and jumped off and on. I watched them jump into the foam square pit. I watched Lili and Lillian beat ALL the boys at dodge ball (oh yes, dodge ball on trampolines). I jumped some more.

I'm thankful for a place like this where I felt like I could jump high enough to fly. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment