Sunday, September 30, 2012

breakfast, lunch... dinner?

My Sundays are off.

We used to come home from the early service and Bill would make Big Sunday Breakfast. It was divine and would keep me full until popcorn after youth group.

Things are different now.

That doesn't mean bad, I'm just still trying to adjust.

Bill made Big Saturday Breakfast yesterday. It was just as good and I'm happy that we are still able to enjoy it.

This morning I had my normal bowl of cereal.

Cereal tangent: I've created what I think is quite possibly my new favorite breakfast cereal combo ever. I have no other combo to compare it to but I really enjoy this one. 1/2  cup of Multi-Grain Cheerios mixed with 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Cheerios. It's just the right balance of healthy and tasty -at least I think so.

After church today, we had a picnic to kick off our Lot Party. Pulled white meat (I thought it was supposed to be pork but someone else thought it was chicken), chips, baked beans, carrot sticks and celery, watermelon and a chocolate chip cookie.

We don't have youth group tonight. I will likely still make popcorn but I'm hungry now. Do I eat dinner to? I don't know what to do. How do I adjust? Maybe I'll just go have my yogurt and granola to tide me over until popcorn.

I feel like I'm in bizarro-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment