Monday, October 1, 2012

two more months

I can do this.

I have two more months of blogging every day.

I still don't know what I'll do after that.

Should I blog once a week?

Twice a week?

Will I remember to blog at all?

I fear that if I don't commit to some kind of goal my blog will begin to fill up with cobwebs and dust.

Oh wait, that's just my computer screen.

Just kidding, sort of.

I will let you know what I decide to do.

As a side note: I'm keeping track of my funny youth group stories. I may have to publish those some day. When the kids who are currently in youth group have joined AARP. Maybe I should have them sign a waiver that they agree to let me blog about them. I could just add that line to the bottom of the Release form. I bet I would find out how many parents actually read the form!

I wonder if any of the parents have found my blog?

I'm going to go finish laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment