Thursday, October 18, 2012

don't miss the point

I am participating in my first marathon.

We're supporting our friends, the Friar's. Their two boys have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

They have done various fundraisers over the years.

When we first moved back to Grand Rapids they had a chili dinner. They've also had golf outings.

Last year they started the marathon.

It's .1k

As in point one k.

You start at one bar and run, or walk, to the end of the block to the other bar.

I hope you'll help me raise money and meet my goal to help their two boys. It really is for a great cause.

Click here for the link to my page. You can make a donation online or send a check.

Thank you for helping me, for helping a wonderful family and also supporting me in my first "marathon", even if it is only one block.


No comments:

Post a Comment