Wednesday, October 24, 2012

bowling

I went bowling with the Young Adult group tonight.

No, sadly I am no longer part of the young adult demographic (according to our church), I help co-lead.

Someone has to keep those rowdy "kids" in line.

Okay, I fit right in.

But boy do I need to go bowling more. I am not proud of my scores. At least I improved in the second game.

Do you really want to know?

I am so embarrassed to share.

My mom has trophies from bowling leagues. When she was pregnant with me she bowled right up until two weeks before my due date.

She is good.

It was not passed on to me.

Tonight I bowled a 75 and a 79.

I should buy some bowling shoes. I bet that would help.

Or try bowling more than once a year.

Wait, I've bowled three times this year.

Hm, time to buy a home bowling kit.

Our living room looks long enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment