Tuesday, October 16, 2012

how much is too much...

... popcorn?

I like popcorn.

I've mentioned it once or twice.

I am always eager to purchase Boy Scout popcorn.

This year, they are selling two pound bags of kernels for $10.

Last year the bags were 2 1/2 pounds.

I'm not complaining, I'm stocking up. We had one bag left from last year's stash.

I have ordered three bags of popcorn from two of our youth.

Then I remembered my parents still had two bags that they had bought for us from last year.

Then I ordered a bag from a friend's son.

Let's review. That totals three bags of 2 1/2 pounds of popcorn, or 7 1/2 pounds. There are four bags of two pound bags for a total of eight pounds.

We have fifteen pounds of popcorn kernels sitting in the kitchen.

Will it be enough? I just don't know... I'm being serious. We went through six bags of 2 1/2 pounders last year. Do you have a son selling popcorn? I may need to buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment