Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday, I'm caught up

This morning Bill and I went to a "Secrets To A Successful Marriage" workshop.

It's premarital counseling required for couples getting married in our church.

As Wedding Coordinator (in training), I send couples to these classes. My predecessor, Pat, attended the class when they were first offered. I wasn't about to go to a couples class by myself so I asked Bill to go with me.

He graciously agreed.

It was a lot of fun to think about how far we've come. What we've done "right" and what we can still work on.

Our table consisted of two other couples, both of whom are getting married at our church! One couple will be married next month, the other couple will be married in December. We had a lot of fun.

It's a gorgeous September day here. Bill was hoping to watch some college football but isn't, so I'm not sure what's going on in there. We have friends coming to visit on their way up north. We may possibly go to Meijer Gardens. We shall see where the day takes us!

For now it's beckoning me into the kitchen to wash the sink full of dirty dishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment