Monday, July 16, 2012

workcamp widow part 2

People are very concerned for me. They keep asking me how I'm doing with Bill being gone. Everyone from neighbors to friends at church.

I think they don't realize (or remember) that for two years Bill and I lived in different places. He was traveling to Detroit every week and even had an apartment over there for awhile.

This week is no different than it was back then.

Well, there is a difference. I'm not working.

Which means I have time to get all the projects done around the house.

Or have a Harry Potter movie marathon while scrapbooking.

"I'm so sorry Bill. It was just too hot outside (note: all projects to be completed immediately are outside, ie the windows). I had to stay inside..."

Maybe the windows will get done this fall.

In the meantime, stay tuned for an update on all the fun things I make this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment