Wednesday, July 18, 2012

the crying man

Do you remember the tv commercial (actually it was a P.S.A.) with the Native American who shed a tear at the thought of littering (or something like that, I barely remember it and am too frustrated with my slow internet to go look it up) from the early 1980's?

My point is simple. Don't litter.

On my walks, I am noticing more and more trash.

Do you walk around your yard picking up trash that others have thrown out their car windows?

I occasionally find trash in the yard. I pick it up and dispose of it properly.

I am very tempted to take a trash bag and walk my route; picking up all the trash that is out there.

Actually, that is a very good idea. Don't be surprised if you come back tomorrow and read a post about me doing just that.

My point is, why aren't the homeowners doing this?

I just do not understand how anyone thinks that trash belongs on the street/sidewalk/yard as opposed to a trash can...

Did you know this was out there?

Please find a trash can.

As the saying goes, this is the only planet we have...

No comments:

Post a Comment