Friday, July 13, 2012

What is that, falling from the sky???

It is actually raining.

While I know it won't last, and it certainly won't be enough to turn the grass back green from this shade of death, it is still welcome.

This is why I don't want to live in southern California, and why I didn't enjoy Savannah.

There was too much sun.

Yes. I know what I just said.

My friend Leah's mom pointed it out when she lived in San Diego. It never storms there.

It's not storming here right now, but the mid-west thunder and lightning are spectacular. It rarely stormed in Savannah. Sure, there might be the occasional lightning strike or thunder off in the distance, but it never compared to our electric storms that come rolling off the plains (or lake in my current case).


In fact, now the rain has passed. I better get out there and get my walk in before anymore rain falls...

No comments:

Post a Comment