Thursday, July 19, 2012

things I've done to keep me busy

Since I'm a "workcamp widow" this week (and I already mentioned I had saved the last six episodes of "Desperate Housewives" which I have already watched), I decided to have a Harry Potter marathon.

I hadn't mentioned this before because up until yesterday I had only watched the first one. That doesn't make it much of a marathon. Of course using the term "marathon" implies that I would be watching them non-stop.

Instead I use the term loosely. I'm watching them as I can, all while hoping to get all eight movies in by the end of the week.

I'm halfway through, having just finished 4 this afternoon. I will likely watch 5 this evening.

I had thought about having a "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie marathon, but I have spent more time talking on the phone (a minimum of five hours split between two nights to Alex), so that is probably not going to happen.

I've also been scrapbooking. Finally. It had been quite awhile. I'm caught up on the scrapbook of Bill and me (I ran out of pages, so I either need to buy more or buy a new album and make one of our first five years and the other the next five; it currently ends in the middle of 2009), I'm working on the scrapbook of friends and I'm saving the Halloween scrapbook to work on next week.

I was not able to work on the windows because it was too hot and then today, it finally rained! I will try to work on them tomorrow and Saturday.

Tomorrow I will post the food that I've made and enjoyed as a "workcamp widow".

I just like using that term and wonder how many times I can use it this week.

Is it creepy?

I'm not trying to be creepy. I don't make it a habit of being creepy. I'm just trying to be funny. Because I'm lonely.

Okay, I'm going to stop now. It's time to go have ice cream with Molly. Of all the days we are going to have ice cream, it's the coldest and wettest it's been since June 18th. But I don't care, because I scream for ice cream!

ICE CREAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment