Saturday, July 7, 2012

our day is full of "mojo"

Today was a busy day.

Bill and I started with a trip to the home improvement store. This was so we could purchase the items needed to finish the kitchen. We also bought the paint so I can continue working on the windows.

When we got back home Bill started working on the drywall.

He stopped so I could make stuff for dinner. We took food over to the church this evening for the Family Promise (formerly IHN) group that was staying at there this week.

I made potato salad (the recipe I found on PW's website), Bill grilled chicken breasts and we had chocolate cake for dessert (the one with blueberries, so it was healthy). There were leftover green beans and mashed potatoes so Bill reheated those to serve.

Sadly, the mashed potatoes were a bigger hit than my potato salad.

And now, since it's summer and there's nothing on tv, we're watching an Austin Powers (2 if you're wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment