Friday, July 20, 2012

things I made as a workcamp widow

I made homemade ranch dressing, yum!

I made vanilla ice cream and then made milkshakes.

I made "Alice Spring Chicken" only I used ranch instead of honey mustard. It's better that way, trust me.

I made Madagascar-shaped (the movie, not the country) mac and cheese with whole milk.

I also made the Mini-Italian club sandwiches. These are delicious and they're even good the next day.

This was a lot of food for me. I still have leftovers in the fridge! Partly because I stick to my yogurt/granola for lunch every day and partly because I had a Quota gathering last night. I met Molly for ice cream first. By the time I got home it was too late to eat dinner. I made popcorn and did indeed watch "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I'm hoping to watch the sixth movie tonight. Perhaps tomorrow afternoon I'll watch the Deathly Hollows Parts 1 & 2 as the grand finale.

Tonight's dinner is a steak and corn on the cob (steaks are a second favorite with corn in the summer). I may make a small batch of fries just because that sounds really good with a milkshake. And I worked hard. I did scrape the windows this morning and I'm heading out now for my walk.

I deserve the milkshake!

No comments:

Post a Comment