Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We'll see how this goes...

My laptop is officially out of commission. My tech guru has advised me there is little he can do for it. In other words; I must use the iPad if I don't want to go upstairs, turn on my desktop computer, get frustrated with it, restart it, and then write a blog post.

That is a lot of work for five minutes of typing. Therefore I will continue to use the iPad to write my posts. Unless I'm conveniently sitting at my desk.

I'm sitting in front of the tv; having arrived home just in time to leave for a church meeting. Now that I'm home from the meeting, it's nice to sit and relax.
I enjoyed spending time scrap booking with Jenny. After her travels, it's nice to hang out and catch up. Plus, we both got a lot of pages done for our various scrap books. That is a good feeling of accomplishment. We even took a two mile walk this morning! Good for us.

We were in Detroit for a strategic planning meeting for Bill (I can't figure out how to say that, for his job? That he had to attend? Nothing sounds correct... I'm a little tired...)

Yes, after Bill got home from workcamp, he spent two nights in his own bed before having to get back in the car and drive over to Detroit.

Don't worry, he claims he was a truck driver in a former life and the driving doesn't get to him.

I will not say anymore because I reached my limit with the iPad and the blogger interface. Bill prefers we keep the iPad, in order to do that I will end my post because I can only see part of what I'm typing due to the lack of incompetent interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment