Saturday, July 28, 2012

my review...

It really wasn't going to take me all that long before I posted about the Olympics. We have an app on the iPad and as long as I've been on my own, I've stayed up to watch ALL of the opening ceremonies. I even remember making an Olympic flag out of construction paper (in 1992) and taping it up in my bedroom window.

So for tonight, er today's post, I'm going to share my favorite parts of the opening ceremony. Spoiler alert!

I enjoyed watching and listening to the deaf & hard of hearing children sign and sing Great Britain's national anthem.

I liked that JK Rowling read.

I like Chariots of Fire and laughed at Rowan Atkinson.

I also liked the different parts of the children singing from all the isles.

The fireworks were superb.

And the lighting of the torch was very cool.

Well done London. Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment