Thursday, June 21, 2012

rotate

There are a lot of things I could write about the word "rotate". Instead I'm appealing to the females in my audience (Hi Mom!).

I'm too efficient with the laundry. I constantly find myself folding the same five t-shirts over and over again. 


They happen to belong to Bill.


I rotate through my drawers, digging down to the bottom of the pile to find the t-shirt I haven't worn since 10th grade (I've blogged about t-shirts before here and here).

There's nothing wrong with how Bill chooses his clothes. I just realize I'm very efficient when it comes to keeping clothes clean. 

I'm pretty sure I have enough that I could go for an enitre month wearing a different t-shirt every day and never run out. 

Bill has just as many t-shirts. He has an entire container full of them in the attic. Those are reserved for Workcamp though.

Why? I don't know. I don't ask. He also has a drawer full of them. I'm just going to stop doing laundry so I can have a nice change of scenery when I fold them.

No comments:

Post a Comment