Saturday, June 16, 2012

folding chairs are a pain in the...

I have met my folding chair quota for the year. I would like to not have to sit in another one until next year's Annual Conference followed by the open houses.

Last week, you'll recall I attended the West Michigan Annual Conference of the United Methodist church.

We sat in folding chairs (granted they were plastic and we discovered that some of them had padded seats so we were somewhat relieved by said padding or at least as much as one can be relieved when sitting in a folding chair).

After today, we will have attended eight open houses each.

Each open house I attended had folding chairs.

That is a lot of sitting in folding chairs.

The good news is our patio furniture is scheduled to be delivered today!


My butt will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment