Thursday, June 28, 2012

helpful hints and blogging blunders

I have been completely off my game...

I haven't checked PW's blog in weeks. My life has been miserable, depressing, sad, and definitely fewer calories.

Just kidding.

I think I somehow managed to get by without reading her blog. I baked cookies. I made her potato salad. I cleaned the house.

Somewhere in between I caught up on her blog.

I feel better now.

As I was folding laundry (no t-shirts, just sheets) I was thinking about mentioning her, and how much I would love to meet her. Wouldn't that just be something if she found my blog (which is really quite boring compared to hers) and invited me out to the ranch? 

Why would she invite me? 

Because she would see how much I love food, and her blog, and everything she writes. 

She might find me witty.

She might find me amusing.

She will likely never find me at all. 

But I can dream, can't I?

On another note I thought of some more helpful hints to share:

Don't vacuum above your head with your mouth open. You don't know what could fall into your mouth...

Don't breathe in while eating salsa. It hurts. Trust me.

That's all for today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment