Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yay for everything!

I'm still waiting for photos to put on the blog. In the meantime, I'll work on getting my own photos posted... tomorrow.

Dinner last night was delicious.

Yay for sunshine! Time to start walking more than three times a week.

Yay for chili dogs! I had lunch with Sami and we ate some of the best dogs in town. Conveniently it's right across the street from the church. They have tasty fries too.

I should have written about walking after writing about eating hot dogs and fries...

Here's what I thought about on my walk: there are people in this world who do not believe man has been on the moon. They think it was fake. A set. Have you seen a movie set from the 1960's? I can't say they were that great. If you compare movie sets to the man on the moon footage, can you please explain why we didn't have better movies???

Apparently it's the anniversary of the discovery of Uranus.

I'll leave you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment