Thursday, March 15, 2012

what month is it?

Mother Nature is confused. She thinks it's May. Things are blooming. In the last two days the tulips doubled in height. The crocus are done blooming.

It's a heat wave sensation that's sweeping the nation.

Clever, right?

I'll go trademark it.

For a very small group of us (weatherman included) this winter sucked. I don't have official numbers, but I'm pretty certain we were below our average snowfall.

Instead of shoveling for exercise, I had to actually exercise. I was able to walk three times a week. I had to keep up with my push-ups and yoga.

Okay, so one or two days I was walking on sidewalks that had been neglected. It was not much of a winter.

Now we wait and see what Mother Nature has up her sleeves. Will we get a hard freeze that ruins our apple trees? Will it snow again? Will it get hotter? What will spring be like? (Remember, Spring doesn't officially start until next week!)

For now, I will enjoy the sun and warmer temperatures. I hope you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment