Friday, March 2, 2012

From Nashville to Philly

It's time for another College Spring Break Mission trip! This time we're headed to the city of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia.

Once again, I am not 100% sure that I will have access to internet at our site. It seems more and more common, but I don't want to take it for granted. So you will either hear from me tomorrow night, or not for a week. But if I can't blog, I'll keep a "journal" and post upon our return. I know last year, some of our student's parents enjoyed hearing about our trip, so here's a little prayer that they do have wireless at our site! (See, I find it a bit ironic because the facilities are usually pretty run down, light bulbs are burned out, paint is peeling off of every surface, yet they can afford wireless...?! So I'm not holding my breath here.)

In the meantime, hum the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song, or "Streets of Philadelphia". I have to go pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment