Sunday, March 25, 2012

things I've neglected to blog about

I've neglected to mention a few things, so I'll use today's post to let you know what you've been missing.

I crocheted another blanket. Pictures will follow once it's a) finished and b) given to the recipient.

Irony is having almost two entire weeks of 80 degree weather, but no tires on the Corvette and the day the tires are put on the car, the weather turns rainy and chilly. Good thing we have the rest of spring and summer.

There are two weeks until Easter. As to keep myself humble I did not talk about what I gave up for Lent. But to explain any irrational behavior that might occur, it was sugar. I gave up sugar, mostly in sweets form. Again, I will mention the 80 degree weather we had and my insatiable craving for ice cream. I did go buy a Shamrock Shake last Friday and stick it in the freezer to be enjoyed after Easter. I think it will keep. I did that a few years ago when Sami purchased shakes for our Bible study and no one else liked them as much as us. I brought one of them home and stuck it in the freezer. That was the year I found out what happens when you drink two Shamrock Shakes in two days. Let's just say the green dye dyes more than just the shake.

The 2012 Formula 1 season is under way. We just finished watching the second race in Malaysia. Thank goodness for the internet; because of a rain delay our dvr didn't record the entire race.

And the last thing I neglected to mention is that Juliette celebrated her twelfth (or thereabout) birthday last Saturday.

Now it's time to go take a ride in the Corvette!

No comments:

Post a Comment